About the Founder
Founder & CEO
- Divesh is the CEO and founder of Aumni Techworks, focused on building and operating happy technology centers in India.
- Born and brought up in Mumbai, Divesh comes from a business family. Being passionate about software development he chose not to join his family business and started his IT career in 1996.
- He worked in Mumbai for a few years with a short stint in Singapore , before moving to the US in 2000 to work with Triple Point Technology. In 2012, he moved back to India for good.
- He worked with Triple Point for 16 years, where he started as a developer and later, he headed their global development teams delivering millions of dollars of complex solutions to their clients and was also operating Pune based Indian set up that he had helped build from scratch. Under his leadership, he helped transform a 300 people, multi-location team from waterfall to agile.
- He has now successfully helped build three technology centers in India from scratch.
- Triple Point from 2003. Had 309 employees in Pune, at its peak. This operation was key to company’s valuation when it was sold for $900M to ION group in 2013.
- Aventri (Formerly etouches) from 2016 – Currently has 50+ employees in Pune and growing.
- Site Fuel from 2016 – Currently has 15+ employees in Pune and growing.
- He is a marathon runner & fitness enthusiast, lives with his wife and two kids in Pune, India.